There are no translations available.
This course covers the basics for emergency care and lifesaving skills which are useful for divers and non-divers. During the course you will cover topics such as:
- Communicating with a casualty.
- Assess the situation and circumstances in order to act safely, promptly and effectively in an emergency,
- Administer first aid to a casualty who;
- is unconscious
- requires cardio pulmonary resuscitation (CPR)
- is choking
- is wounded or bleeding
- is in shock
- has minor conditions - to include: minor cuts, grazes and bruises, minor burns & scalds, small splinters
If you would like further information on any of our diving courses or wish to book a course please use our Contact Us page or email